We are Flant
Open Source is our strong passion and fundament that powers the company from its inception. That’s why we’re extremely happy to share our own Open Source solutions with a wider DevOps/Kubernetes community.
Here are the most noticeable projects created in Flant and available on GitHub:
- werf A powerful CI/CD tool to glue Git, Docker, container registry, your existing CI system, Helm and Kubernetes. moved to a separate GitHub organization
- shell-operator A handy tool to easily create your Kubernetes operator using scripts (Bash, Python, etc.) or any binaries.
- addon-operator An older brother of shell-operator extending its features with Helm charts that makes it a mighty system to manage additional components in your Kubernetes clusters in a consistent & automated way.
- grafana-statusmap Our Grafana panel plugin to visualize status of multiple objects over time.
- k8s-image-availability-exporter A Prometheus exporter to warn you proactively about images that are defined in Kubernetes objects but are not available in the container registry.
Surely, we are always happy to see your issues & PRs!
Other useful links include:
- our technical blog is where we share our DevOps adventures dealing with Kubernetes and other great tools;
- @flant_com is our Twitter to stay informed.
Thank you for your time and let’s make Open Source even better together!